Just Turned 40 and Had Lower Eyelid Surgery...the Outcome is Unbelievable! - Merritt Island, FL

I knew I wanted surgery as soon as I turned 40,...

I knew I wanted surgery as soon as I turned 40, but I didn’t know what kind. My eyes have always bothered me and it was important for me to not have any noticeable signs of scarring so I went with a lower blepharoplasty because the scars can be hidden inside the eyelid. That idea freaks me out but Dr. Clevens got it done and that’s all that matters. I am still recovering – week 9 – but I am super excited about my results. I liked my results since 2 days after surgery because there were minimal bruising. Word to the wise: follow all aftercare instructions. The RN talked to me and my husband about them and now he can take care of me. I look 10 years younger and so rested. I was happy with the whole process to get me here – consultation, scheduling and actual operation. Recovery was more annoying than painful. It was just irritating. I could come back for fillers but I don’t think I’ll need them because the surgery produced such great results.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clevens and Staff exceeded my expectations. I felt completely at ease the first time I met him. The Staff was very nice and warm. The whole team made me feel like if I was his only patient even though I could hear the phone ringing whenever I was walking to and from the consultation room. You can tell that Dr. Clevens is super knowledgeable (Yale AND Harvard AND Michigan) but he explains things very easily to me without taking down, which seems a change of pace for most doctors and surgeons.