35 Yr Old Surfer W/better Abs Now

Pretty simple motivation. Im getting older and the...

Pretty simple motivation. Im getting older and the fat stiks on even though I surf and work out. There was a great price offer and I heard good thing so I figured I would give it a try. I am healing well so far Im happy about it and I can tell theres improvement but I want to see how long the fat actually stays off. I am not changing my lifestyle very much to see how Sculpsure works on me all else equal.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think hes a great surgeon theres no doubt about that but he can be rude. Itold him what I read online and heard from friends and he was like "well that's not true because...or this is the way it actually is." Overall hes a great surgeon just look at his reputation and education. Hes got the credentials no doubt. I am healing well so far so I would go back for another round for sure if I need more of my gut removed. I am healing well so far. but you never know how things might change. Overall good experience.