I Am 53 and Just Had Laser Skin Resurfacing - Amazing! - Merritt Island, FL

The procedure took a little longer than I...

The procedure took a little longer than I expected, but I did not feel very woosy after it. There was some pain but it is worth it because I have such great results. The Laser Skin Resurfacing machine did exactly what it was supposed to and my wrinkles around my nose, eyes and mouth are better. I think some of my sun spots went away as well. I know that they won’t stay away forever because I enjoy taking walks and spending time outside so I will have the sun exposure, but at least the machine helped improve how I look and will make me look younger than I am. I think the best part of the procedure was how easy it was. I just sat down, had local anesthesia and then recovered for a week and half and looked better already. Totally worth it!
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did not get to see Dr. C the first time I went into the office, but I did meet with the Patient Care Coordinator. She seemed really busy because I had to wait about 10-minutes to see her, but she was very nice. Even though the office was hustling and bustling, she was able to put all her distractions away and focus on my skin. She was very thorough when she reviewed how I wanted to look and why I wanted this procedure. She didn’t really try to sell me on anything. Instead, she kept talking about how important it was that this procedure is right for me. When I came back to the office a second time, I met Dr. C. He reviewed all of the notes with me that the Patient Care Coordinator made from our first meeting. Everything was spot on and then Dr. C just let me ask questions. When he answered my question, he would elaborate with a lot of details so it would answer my other questions. Dr. C was even more thorough than the Patient Care Coordinator, which I didn’t imagine was possible after meeting her. Dr. C was there for me as I went under local anesthesia and then called the following day to see how I was feeling. I really appreciate the detailed recovery instructions that he provided in writing, and then he called me and went into specific detail and told me to focus on certain recovery things based upon how I was feeling.