41, Tummy Tuck - Merrillville, IN

I finally decided after 3 years to go ahead with...

I finally decided after 3 years to go ahead with the procedure. I should have done this 3 years ago!! I am 41 with a busy a career and 2 active children. I kept thinking, I don't have the time, the money should be used for the kids, the recovery will be too long, etc etc. The list went on. But then I finally decided to go for it and I couldn't be more happier. I went in today for my 5 month follow up and I COULD NOT believe the results! I'm more than pleased. Before the procedure, I told myself that if it turned out to look like myself before kids (youngest is 11) I would be satisfied. Well, let's just say I haven't ever looked this good! I work out on a regular basis and genuinely feel that I am a healthy eater but could not get the saggy, loose hanging skin and pooch to budge. I knew I had to do something permanent and something that I couldn't do alone. Recovery wasn't that bad and I was back at work in 10 days. If you're thinking about it, don't hesitate too long! Summer is always around the corner:)
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He really listened to what I wanted to achieve and I let him do what was best for my figure