Tummy Tuck After 2 Kids and Almost 40 Pound Weight Loss - Meridian, ID

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm about 3 days post op and doing ok. The first...

I'm about 3 days post op and doing ok. The first few days were really difficult though. I'm staying at my moms house because she has a nice tempur pedic bed that adjusts up and down, kind of like a hospital bed. I seriously don't know how I would be able to get in and out of bed if I didn't have this one.

2nd post op appointment

So today I had my second post op appointment. Everything looks great but he wants to keep the drain in for a little longer. I go back on Friday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll want to take it out then. I'm a full time student and I really would love to get back to class on Saturday morning. I suppose I could just hide the drain under a hoodie or something. My pain isn't too terrible today but having to be up and about just made me really exhausted.
I'm going to post up all my before pics right now and then one that I took post op. I hope you enjoy :)

5 days post op

Here's my tummy on day 5 and I'm totally in love! I feel like I made the best decision of my life. I have very little swelling, if any at all but my abs are still very sore and it's still pretty hard to get in and out of bed. Today I wanted to shower but I really wanted to shave my legs and knew I couldn't in the shower so my mom has a really big open bath tub so I sat in there and just let the water run and washed myself and shaved my legs while sitting in the tub. It was super relaxing.
I hope all you other tt mamas are doing well!! :)

One whole week...YAY!

So I made it through my first week horray!! I'm feeling pretty good but I don't really feel like I'm getting better with each day anymore, the pain is still there and I haven't been able to completely get off the pain pills yet without being in pain. I go to the ps tomorrow for my third post op appt and I'm really hoping to get this drain out. The last two days I've been draining around 10ml all day. I'm also getting the stitches taken out of my belly button and I'm super nervous about that. I'm still staying at my moms house for now and will probably go back home on Sunday. I'm just nervous because we have a lot of stairs at my house and I'm scared that it will be difficult for me to get up and down them. I'm also hoping that I'll be able to get to my Saturday class and start back up with all my other classes this next week. Wish me luck tomorrow!! :)

Dear drain...I will not miss you...

I finally lost my drain today and it feels so good to have that thing gone! He also took the stitches out of my belly button too and it looks like it's going to heal very well. He wants to see me back on Wednesday to make sure I'm not swelling too bad and pull any sutures that are coming through the incision line.


So the days were rolling by and I was feeling so awesome, then like a ton of bricks it all came crashing down. My depression is so debilitating I can barely even function at this point. I'm so exhausted constantly and just want to sleep and lay on the couch all day. I think tomorrow I'll be going back to stay at my moms for a few days so she can help me out and let me rest and recover more.

Thank you to everyone for the support and such kind words about my progress. Coming on here and seeing all of that really did help.

3weeks 2days

Sorry it's been so long! I've been so busy with just life stuff and school...which is pretty much going horribly at the moment...ugh! Anyways, I feel like I start to feel better and then the next day I feel like crap again or I'll have a few really good days in a row and then feel like I've been hit by a freight train...I'm hoping I'll level out here some time soon!! You can't really tell in the pics but I'm really starting to swell and it's super uncomfortable.
Boise Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is beyond amazing and his staff are just absolutely perfect! He spent so much time with me during my consult and my pre op appointment. He was on time for surgery and took his time doing all his markings. His staff made sure I was comfortable the entire time. He owns his own practice and his own surgery center so I was the only patient there that day. For my first post op appointment I got there super early because we had to take my daughter to school and then just headed over there. He got me in early and made sure I was comfortable. He even makes himself available 24/7 for any questions or concerns.

5 out of 5 stars Overall rating
5 out of 5 stars Doctor's bedside manner
5 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
5 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
5 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
5 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5 out of 5 stars Payment process
5 out of 5 stars Wait times
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful