36 Year Old Mom of 3, Wanted to feel confident again. Droopy breasts wanted lift and fullness- Meridian, ID

I had previously gone for a consult with another...

I had previously gone for a consult with another doctor and left the office in tears. I decided to take a chance and have a consult with Dr. Kramer. I am so happy I did! Dawn, the patient coordinator, is amazing and made me feel comfortable and took great care of me over the phone. I met with Dr. Kramer and his nurse Kimmy. They both are fantastic! He took the time with me making sure he knew exactly what I wanted and let me know some of my expectations wouldn't be realistic for my body frame. He took thorough measurements a few times and made me feel confident in my implant selection. I had my procedure and am just thrilled. My post op care has been amazing as well, I've been well taken care of. Will absolutely go back to Dr. Kramer in the future!!

2 week update

I forgot to mention before surgery my breasts were pancake like and my nipples pointed to the floor...I filled out a 36 B and barely a C cup. As of now I fill a 36 to 38 DD cup and am thrilled!! I got 475 cc textured hp round silicone mentor implants. I would like to have been a bit larger since I'm a bigger girl, 5'7" 175 pounds but with a lift too big of an implant can compromise the blood supply to the nipple. Safety first with Dr. Kramer!! And I am so pleased. I will post some pics soon!
Meridian Plastic Surgeon