52 Post Menopausal, Dry Skin, Large Pores, Asian Skin - Mercer Island, WA

I have been getting monthly hydrafacials for 6...

i have been getting monthly hydrafacials for 6 months now and my skin is in better shape than it's ever been. i look radiant and my skin is nourished - to the point where people ask if i've had botox or fillers (which I've never done). I was skeptical at first, but my aesthetician said to try hydrafacial for 6 months before getting any injections. I'm so glad I listened to her. Worth every penny. I use a daily routine with dermalogica moisturizer and cleanser and dr dennis gross serum for eyes and face. twice a week i use the alpha beta peel and strivectin with retinol. i'm told i look 35. :)
Caitlin

I love Christine Face and Body on Mercer Island. It's a tiny place tucked in the backside of a small local mall, but it is worth EVERY penny for the care and knowledge that Christine and Caitlin show their clients. I've spent thousands at medical spas and nordstrom spa and all the big name spas in Seattle - but no one compares to Caitlin and Christine.