59 Years Old Looking 45! - Mequon, WI

Dr. Campbell knows what he is doing. His results...

Dr. Campbell knows what he is doing. His results are extremely natural and the recovery was not too bad at all. He customizes the procedure to each individual's anatomy and needs. I needed a bit more neck work than most as I didn't have a very defined jawline and always wore my hair to cover that area. I now have a jawline! I had a brow lift done at the same time and that also turned out very well. It's obvious he is an artist as well as a skilled surgeon and the end results show this.

A year ago, I did consult another well-known surgeon in Naples, FL where I winter just because I believe in thoroughly covering all my options. Afterwards, it was clear to me that nobody was going to touch me but Dr. Campbell. I am very glad I made the decision I did. His staff is also extremely friendly/professional and they are always available to answer any questions/concerns. All in all...I am very happy I did finally did this (I had been contemplating this for three years!) and would highly recommend him to anyone considering facial plastic surgery.
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Campbell's chairside manner is great and you feel comfortable around him. He's easy to talk to, has a great personality and I liked him immediately. He listens well, and is straight-forward. He isn't shy about telling you the facts based on his knowledge...instead of sugar coating things or telling you what he thinks you want to hear. If he doesn't think you really need a procedure you ask for, or if he feels it will not improve your looks enough to justify doing it, he will tell you. It's very reassuring.