46 No More Double Chin! Best Decision Ever! Mequon, WI

Dr. Yousif has magic hands! I tried to cover my...

Dr. Yousif has magic hands! I tried to cover my double chin for years. Makeup, scarves and posing with my head tilted up in pictures, you know the drill. I was so frustrated. I even bought one of those neck exercisers. But I wanted something permanent and I knew I wanted someone I could trust. From the moment I went into the Sier Spa in Mequon, WI I was comfortable. Dr. Yousif is wonderful. It's been 4 days since surgery and the results are awesome. The hospital staff was spectacular and said great things about Dr. Yousif, that said a lot to me about the doctor he is. If you've been thinking about doing this, do it...and use Dr. Yousif. Yes it's embarrassing to put up pictures but they speak volumes so take a look!

Day 6 Post-op Pictures

Post Op Day 16

Finally wearing a little makeup! Don't have to wear the chin strap all day anymore. Still try to be faithful with it as much as I can, as I want to maintain the results. For me the surgery was an investment in myself.

Post Op Day 64 - I never used to be able to zip this jacket up! :)

I can now wear size medium zip up necks and they fit without being snug! My next visit with the doctor will be in early May.
Waukesha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yousif is great. Friendly, comforting, and talented. Well liked by the medical community. While the work I had done isn't noble like breast reconstruction surgery, it has changed my life. And should I ever need future work he's got it!