Dr James Miller Mentor Ohio Boo - Mentor, OH

The endoscopic brow lift caused obvious forehead...

The endoscopic brow lift caused obvious forehead scars, scalp scars, hair loss, permanent itching and pain. It was supposed to be minimally invasive. Theyou use,a drill on your skull to fix the tissues with a device that is supposed to slowly absorb by your body. In my case years later the device still causes pain and irritation and my scalp still has intense itching. The hair loss is permanent and the 3 scars in the hair are straight lines about an inch long and visible through the hair. The 2 scars on my forehead (was told would be in the hair but are on my hairless forehead) must be covered with makeup.
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Miller said the scars would be unseen within the hairline. When I woke up, I had 2 large incisions on my forehead. I also had fixation devices planted in my skull he failed to mention that caused pain and irritation. I had a large hematoma on my scalp that later absorbed. I suffer pain and itching to this day on my scalp and the forehead scars must to be covered with heavy makeup. Also there are visible scars on my scalp where hair was permanently lost. I do not think this "doctor" has a very good artistic eye since the lift should have occurred at the arch of the brow. He lifted from over the nose at the center portion. I can not recommend this "doctor".