46 Old Male...love Handles

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Railan and her staff were awesome!!! The told...

Dr. Railan and her staff were awesome!!! The told me everything in advance of what to expect and there were no surprises. I am someone that likes to know what to expect. I run, bike and lift weights. I couldn't get the love handles to a place where I wanted. This was a great procedure and helped. I had read how painful it was. I didn't have that experience. It was numb for about a week, but I didn't have pain. I would strongly recommend for someone that wants to lose in that area.
Menlo Park Dermatologic Surgeon

I have been going to Dr. Railan for over 3 years. Any time that you have a procedure, your first thought is I want to make sure this is done right. The last thing you would want is for a doctor to make a mistake that is visible. Dr. Railan is outstanding and I would feel comfortable referring her to anyone I am close with. My brother is going to see her. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Railan.