Finally Doing Something for Me! - Memphis, TN

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a 31 year old mother of three(11,8,6) who is...

I am a 31 year old mother of three(11,8,6) who is tired of my stomach sitting in my lap. I have tried different diets and different gym memberships and no matter what the pooch is still there. So this year for my birthday I am sending it packing !!! After a yr of research I will be having my TT with lipo on my flanks in the morning at 9. I am sooooo excited and nervous.

This site has given me so much comfort in making my decision. Thank you all and feel free to offer words of advice :-).. I will post before and after photos after it's done.

It's day 2 post op and I'm doing really...

It's day 2 post op and I'm doing really well. I only have to take one pain pill every 6 hours. I've been walking around the house and can get in the bed alone. The only problem is getting out the bed. My best friend removed my tape and cleaned my stitches and belly button today. I'm pleased with the results even though it's still swollen.

It has been one week since my surgery and I feel...

It has been one week since my surgery and I feel great. No more pain pills and I get my drain and stitches removed tomorrow. Yay me !!! The drain was more of an inconvience than a pain. It's hard to find something to wear that hides it. I was kinda upset about my "new" belly button as well I liked the way the old one looked, but hey the fat's gone so I can deal with the new belly button.

Last Friday made 5 weeks since my surgery and I...

Last Friday made 5 weeks since my surgery and I was feeling kinda sad because I didn't think I was as small as I should be. My doctor had informed me that swelling was normal and due to the lipo I would no begin to see my actual results for at least 3-4 months. I noticed that my stomach was doing a weird waving thing when I would lotion my stitches. I googled seroma and it took me at least 2 days before I could finally get an understanding of what to look for(the waving pattern or waterbed affect when touched). I called my dr's office that Friday morning at 9:30 and was seen by 12pm. He confirmed it was a seroma and drained it. When he was done my stomach was much smaller ! I just wanted to post this to say watch your bodies and if you think something is wrong ask about it. The seroma was brought on because I celebrated a little too hard for my birthday the week before. I am now taking it slow again like I should have in the 1st place.

Dr.E and his staff really care about you as a person. Before the surgery they made sure I understood everything and was comfortable with what was going to happen. After the procedure I was given Dr. E's and his Head nurse's home phone numbers incase I had any questions. They answered the calls and responed in a timely manner if they weren't home.

4 out of 5 stars Overall rating
5 out of 5 stars Doctor's bedside manner
5 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
5 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
3 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
5 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5 out of 5 stars Payment process
5 out of 5 stars Wait times
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful