Proactive Maintenance - Memphis, TN

I take care of myself. I eat right, I exercise, I...

I take care of myself. I eat right, I exercise, I stay out of the sun. I am very proactive about my health. When it comes to my face, I use the same approach. I choose to get neurotoxin injections (Xeomin) because I don't want to experience the harsh lines associated with aging. As a woman whose expression says more than my words at times, it was/is important to me that my face not look frozen or altered in anyway. I want the best of both worlds. Dr. Eby makes that happen. I don't worry about frown lines anymore, or "crows feet". Dr. Eby has mastered injecting this product as it was intended and the results are natural and flattering every time.

I wouldn't dream of allowing anyone but a board-certified plastic surgeon perform ANY cosmetic procedures on me. As a healthcare professional (RN), I really appreciate the fact that she opens a new vial and prepares the medication at the bedside. Dr. Eby is an expert. Her injecting technique is incredibly skilled, practically painless, and the results are flawless each time.