Finally Scheduled a TummyTuck That I've Waited 14 Yrs For! - Memphis, TN

Just turned 54 yesterday. I have two wonderful...

Just turned 54 yesterday. I have two wonderful sons, 18 and 14. Ever since having my last son I've wanted a tummy tuck. I always put it on the back burner due to so many other more important expenses. I feel it's now or never. I know I will never wear a bikini but my goal is to feel good about my body again. I wear the baggiest shirts I could find. Depressing!!! I scheduled my TT for Jan.18th. This is an amazing site. I've already felt...doubts, panic, guilt for $$ spent. Everynight before falling asleep I read everyones experiences. If reassures me I can do this for ME!!

RESCHEDULED for OCT. 2nd!!

I had to cancel my TT last January . But, I am more than ready now. I read this sight religiously. It helps in so many ways. For me, it continues to give me the courage to do this for myself. Women in our shoes only really know how we feel.

Best thing I've ever done for myself!

I just went this week for my final checkup.
Everything is great! My breasts look better than I could have ever imagined.
After having sagging for so long and a very painful back and neck my life has changed so much. I feel so much more confident and best if all.. no more pains.
I wish all of the women that have up coming BRs the best!! You will never regret it! Best thing I've ever done.
Again, I had an amazing PS. Dr. Adams is an artist!
My before and after:))
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Her reputation in our area. I saw her beautiful after work! I trust her completely.