Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift, Breast Lift. Lost 124 Lbs but Was Left with Lots of Sagging Skin - Memphis, TN

I'm 42, divorced 2yrs, with adult children 24 & 21...

I'm 42, divorced 2yrs, with adult children 24 & 21 yrs old. I've always been heavy. I reached my highest weight of 309 lbs in 2003 and knew I had to make some changes. I did and over the course of a year and a half dropped down to 180 lbs. I've had a couple fluctuations but have maintained my weight at 185 lbs for the last several years. Cuddos to me right. Well yes & no. Lost the weight looked great in certain clothes but I had major hanging & sagging skin. If women have a mid life crisis, I guess mine is happening over a period of years. I've always presented as confident but all this loose skin just became unbearable especially on my arms & stomach. I'm more comfortable doing for others but it was like something came over me & I picked up a phone and started setting up appointments for consultations. I set all my consultations for 07/29/14. I'm not impulsive by nature & will over think a thing to death (Pisces) so why in the world did I agree to have my first procedure just a week & a half later. One of the best decisions of my life. I'm coming for you Beyoncé. Just kidding. I am going for the BEST ME!
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shell has been fabulous. Everything went rather quickly from consultation to surgery date. The staff is professional & friendly. I felt confident about the procedure but now after my first post op visit, I am elated with my choice. Dr. Shell and his staff did a superb job. Thank you for my new lease on life.