33 Years Old and Always Battled with Stubborn Fat Cells - Memphis, TN

For years, I have been trying to lose resistant...

For years, I have been trying to lose resistant fat in my abdominal areas for a long time, years to be exact. I tried every diet and boot camp program out there. So I decided just to "cut" it off. I saw a few commercials about Aqualipo® and NuBody Concepts and decided to go for a consultation. Lindsey was my consultant and she told me that I was a perfect candidate for the procedure because my fat was on top of my muscles and she also told me that they were running a special. The prices were really reasonable and I decided to give it a chance. I mean what did I have to lose?
I decided to have the upper and lower abdominals, bra rolls, and love handles treated. My procedures were performed in two separate appointments, one week apart.

Abs procedure
I had three incisions for this procedure. I honestly can't remember how long the procedure took because I was alert, but not really. They removed approximately 4000ml of fat from my abs. Once they were done, my incisions were bandaged and I was put into my compression garment. They drained for a day. There was a lot of swelling and I was in a fair amount of pain. I was told my procedure was a little different because they removed a whole lot of fat. The pain didn't last long. I was able to go to work within a couple of days.

Love handles and Bra Rolls
I had more incisions with this procedure and it was a little for painful because I was still sore and swollen from the previous procedure and I had a lot more to remove from these areas. In both procedures, some of my fat cells didn't loosen up until the Smartlipo® (laser) was performed, and the doctor had to repeat liposuction in some areas. It looks like 9700 ml of fat were remove this time. Needless to say, I was in a lot more pain that the first one, but it was managed with pain medications. I was able to go to work in 3 or 4 days.

6 Weeks Later
I will say that I have seen amazing results. I still have some swelling, soreness and bruising and ITCHING. I was told because there was so much fat removed that it was going to take longer than six weeks to heal. So far I am very happy with my results. I am down one pants size so far.
Dr. David Conner

Dr. Conner was amazing and very professional and so was Marie, the nurse. They did a great job at explaining the procedure and what's going to take place. When I was experiencing times of discomfort, they did all they could to help me through it. For both procedures, Marie called and checked on me and any time I had questions I was able to get answer when I called or within an hour of my call. I would definitely consider Dr. Conner and NuBody Concepts for other cosmetic procedures in the future.