Gina Fabrio - Memphis, TN

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The hardest part of my procedure was making up my...

The hardest part of my procedure was making up my mind to do something. It was scary, but I wanted to look better.
I did not like the way I was aging. I wanted a plastic surgeon that specialized in the face/neck to do my face lift. I wanted my face to get full attention. I am happy to recommend my facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Parker Velargo.
That same day after my procedure, I remember dozing off and feeling so elated that I had finally done it...It was over!!!!!! I had zero complications, and I did not suffer. But, I did avoid mirrors for 3-4 days. I am thrilled with the outcome - a very natural, more youthful appearance. I did not seek out an old-school pioneer. I liked the fact that my doctor was younger, easy to talk to, and uses the latest techniques available. I am in my early 60's and I regret putting off my facelift. I love, love, love my beautiful neck! I am once again wearing my old choker necklaces from years back. Amazing job and many, many thanks Dr. Velargo!
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Parker Velargo. He is caring, attentive and has a great bedside manner.