Gina Fabrio - Memphis, TN

The hardest part of my procedure was making up my...

The hardest part of my procedure was making up my mind to do something. It was scary, but I wanted to look better.
I did not like the way I was aging. I wanted a plastic surgeon that specialized in the face/neck to do my face lift. I wanted my face to get full attention. I am happy to recommend my facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Parker Velargo.
That same day after my procedure, I remember dozing off and feeling so elated that I had finally done it...It was over!!!!!! I had zero complications, and I did not suffer. But, I did avoid mirrors for 3-4 days. I am thrilled with the outcome - a very natural, more youthful appearance. I did not seek out an old-school pioneer. I liked the fact that my doctor was younger, easy to talk to, and uses the latest techniques available. I am in my early 60's and I regret putting off my facelift. I love, love, love my beautiful neck! I am once again wearing my old choker necklaces from years back. Amazing job and many, many thanks Dr. Velargo!
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Parker Velargo. He is caring, attentive and has a great bedside manner.