21 Years, 5'2 . Pre Op Breast 34DD and Post Ob 34C - Memphis, TN

I went through with breast reduction surgery...

I went through with breast reduction surgery simply because I suffered from neck, upper and lower back pain. After my baby was born in 2015, my breast became larger and the pain worsened. I'm now a 34C and I am pleased with my results. My main concern is the healing and dehisce. I'm only 2 weeks post operation and my wound have already started to separate. Advice on what to do and use would be very helpful. THANKS IN ADVANCE !

Dehiscence

Just over the course of two days, the separation at the meet of my anchor has shrunken significantly!

Separation

Making progress ????

Meet separation nearly closed

At 2 weeks and 4 days it's nearly closed.. So happy

No active members?

Is there anyone on here that has recently undergone BRS? .. All I'm seeing is reviews from 2015..

When it hits you that you have some perky boobies ??

I just fell in love with myself EVENMORE! Ladies enjoy your new GIRLS!!

Week 3 update !

I'm on the 3rd week of my BR post op journey and things has gotten better. The separation at the incision meet has fully closed, my breast has gotten smaller also. Still alot of tenderness and sudden sharp tingling sensations around my nipples. Other than that so far so good.

4 week update

Scars are becoming less visible

Dehiscence

It's completely closed ! Bacitracin and vitamin C will do the trick.

5 week update

1 week of using Mederma... Still looks the same to me. ????

6 week update!

Week 2 of Mederma ... Still looks the same right now. No more sharp sensations in nipples. Still numbness though

Clothing update

How my breast look in tops

Happy

They are so perfect to ME. Don't really care what no one else thinks ????

Satisfied

My breast are just right to ME. Don't really matter what no one else thinks.. ???? _allsmiles_

2 month post op update

Nipples are pretty high lol.. Have been cleared to wear wire bras !

Final breast size

Going on 3 months post op and I am a 34D bra which are hard to come by unless bought online ???? And 36 C is to big. Still like them though minus the scars! Let me know what you guys think.

Review update .. 4 months post op

Wow it's been a min since ive posted a review update.. So much has been going on in my life to the point I keep forgetting to upload new pics. Long story short, my breast are 34 Ds. I love the size and shape but I became very insecure about my scars .. Tomorrow I have an appointment to get them covevered with a tattoo. Will post pics afterwards .

Breast reduction scars tattd !!

I'm in love with the art I had done to cover my breast reduction scars.. I didn't feel any pain getting the tattoos because the nerves around my breast have died durning surgery I guess. Don't know if they will ever come back but I took advantage of that and got my dark lines COVERED . This was the best decision ever!! Now I really think I'm the shit lol... Don't no one else know but y'all and my bf! Happy breast ladies !

New piercing

Got them pierced post op month 5
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

My doctor answered all of my questions and my follow up visit is on the 24th. After I saw that my breast start to separate at the meet of the incision, I immediately contacted my office and went in the same day. He said that it wasn't infected and I had nothing to be concerned about. Only to clean and apply bacitracin daily and it will heal properly.