26yo Saline Unders with Periareolar Lift - Memphis, TN

I've been thinking about having a breast aug done...

I've been thinking about having a breast aug done for several years. After nursing two babies I REALLY knew it'd be something I wanted to do. Yesterday I bit the bullet and did it!

We went with 440ccs on the right and 480ccs on the left. We chose saline mainly by her recommendation and the fact that I'd already have an incision around my nipple. Plus, it was 1k cheaper which was nice.

Today is day two and I feel like I have a truck sitting on my chest. My back hurts from sleeping sitting up but as far as pain from the surgery, there's not much. I've been keeping up with my meds though.

Day two!

Still taking pain meds. I noticed a small bruise on my left breast. Trying not to get too concerned. My husband helped me take off my bandages and holy Frankenstein..... They're square.

3.5 days after surgery

Haven't had much pain other than when I'm doing things I shouldn't be. Like reaching for stuff etc.

Took one pain pill this morning and I'm feeling good! They feel somewhat softer today.

Couldn't be happier!

Ten eleven days out they need to come down more, but sooo happy

Nearly three weeks!!

Super happy. Still. Kinda wish I had gone bigger since the swelling has gone down ????

Three weeks tomorrow!

Still obviously loving them
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

I've had a great experience so far with Dr. Quigley and her staff! She is very knowledgeable and explains everything thoroughly