Augment Revision with 450cc Cohesive Gels. Memphis, TN

I almost had a revision last yr in 2013. Guess I...

I almost had a revision last yr in 2013. Guess I wasn't ready- I had a number of consults but wasn't comfortable. I also didn't believe that I only needed to exchange implants in order to regain upper pole fullness(see last year's post). I thought I'd need a lift, or a new pocket but the dr I selected (from last yr) told me all I had to do was switch out with bigger cohesive gel implants. I admit looking at these photos the change is subtle(they look bigger to me at least, in person)but I went from a 36c(300 cc saline unders) to 38D (450 cc). I just wanted to regain fullness after childbirth & breast feeding. I see now that I probably could've gone larger, but honestly, I'm very happy with my result. Dr Adams deals with mastectomy patients all the time, so I felt very comfortable in his capable hands. And I will say that recovery this time, was nowhere near as uncomfortable as the first augment!

2yrs after revision- thinking about another

So I had hoped that simply going bigger would give me upper pole fullness, (looking for more of a "done" look)but 2 yrs later I don't have my results. I think I needed internal bra or sutures..Anyone in the same situation? They were perky at first, but now need more oomph. Am I asking for too much? I need a Dr who is skilled with revisions, & in TN I just don't think anyone fits the bill.. Not sure if I'm asking for too much.
Memphis Plastic Surgeon