Bbl and Lipo Couldn't Be Happier with my Results! Memphis, TN

I had a bbl and Lipo done by Dr. Aldea and I...

I had a bbl and Lipo done by Dr. Aldea and I couldn't be happier with my results. It was an amazing body transformation and confidence booster. I never looked this good before in my life, despite excecise/dieting etc.. Dr. Aldea gave me a body I use to dream of having. I didn't think my results would be this amazing. My happiness and satisfaction are really beyond words. It's not only an outward bodly transformation, but also an inward sense of satisfaction and happiness. Dr. A's attention to detail, realistic approach, time spent during my appointments, honesty, experience, talent, and genuine care were the factors that helped me make the right decision in choosing him as my plastic surgeon. I consulted with many other surgeons, including Dr. Matlock in Beverly Hills, but my heart felt most comfortable and confident with Dr. A. I just knew deep down he would not only do a damn good job but also take good care of me. My advice to anyone considering a bbl is to get a consult with Dr. A, you won't regret it! If you want a nice ass and back... Go to Dr. A! Listen and follow his advice. He truly cares about his patients and knows what he's doing. A special thanks to his wife Dr. Ebby for her input/advice. Last but surely not least a special thank you to a wonderful beautiful smart woman by the name of Mrs. Lilly, the office assistant. She was always available and knowledgable in answering questions, scheduling/rescheduling appts, etc.. She's the queen of multi-tasking! I can't thank her enough for everything she's helped me with :) I can't wait for my future planned procedures with this group including tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I'll post reviews as I get them done. I won't post pics but Dr. A has plenty to look at in his office. I would trust him with my family and friends and wouldn't recommend any other plastic surgeon.

You guys are the best!!!
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic, honest, and caring. Very satisfied with his work. I look forward to my future planned procedures with him.