Over 50 and Needed a CHANGE - Memphis, TN

First I would like to take the time to thank Dr....

First I would like to take the time to thank Dr. Aldea and his staff for the wonderful outcome I had. Before having the procedure I did a lot of research and came across Dr. Aldea and his office. My first visit was for a consultation. He was very polite and knowledgeable about the procedure I wanted. I had many questions and he answered every one. I sat with him in his office for a good while and he never seemed to be in rush to hurry the process. After speaking with him I felt confident with letting him do my procedure. I also met with his wife . After the surgery Dr. Aldea had the BEST bed side manners he would come and check on me every chance he got and explained to me the process that I still had ahead with my transformation. I never once felt like he didn't care. If I ever decide to have another procedure I would definitely have Dr. Aldea and his team do it. Thank you Dr. Aldea for giving me the body I once dreamed of having.
Memphis Plastic Surgeon