49 Yrs Old- Breast Lift. Memphis, TN

I have wanted to have a breast lift for at least...

I have wanted to have a breast lift for at least the last 5 years. I was afraid of what the scars would look like after the procedure so I put it off. I finally got the nerve and decided that I was going to go ahead and do it! I was confused about who I should let perform my breast lift. I searched the internet and found Dr. Eby's office before any other. I called and made an appointment and I am so happy that I decided to do it because I am so happy with the results!!!! I am now 3 weeks post op and they really look amazing already. I wish I had gone through with it 5 years ago!!!
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

My Husband and I loved Dr. Eby from the minute we met with her. I have wanted a breast lift for the last 5 years, and put it off. I finally decided that I was going to go ahead and do it. Dr. Eby was the first and last doctor that I spoke with. She put us so at ease and made this experience the best. I am currently at 3 weeks post op and I am already so happy with the results! She does EXCELLENT work and I would highly recommend her to anyone that was considering a breast lift!!! You will not need to speak with any other doctor!!!