56 Year Old Very Heavy Droopy Breasts. Melbourne, AU

Following many years of discomfort in regard to...

Following many years of discomfort in regard to heavy breasts 22DD I made the decision to follow up with Surgery. I thought medically of course I should expect no more under Breast excoriation (which was unbearable in the warmer months) My posture was appalling so this would be of great benefit as I had worn an assistive brace but on removal of same this was not maintained due to heavy Breasts. I now have very natural looking smaller Breasts - 18B. Gone is the sweat discomfort and medication creams. My posture has improved out of sight , I now walk taller and have noticed I step lighter ( as previously I did plod walk with heavy step placement) I physically move at a faster pace which has improved my work place activities ( I feel I do work more efficiently) have more enthusiasm with social activities. I now have a more restful sleep on my side as previously I would often wake with a squashed Breast under my armpit, which made me tired through the day. I have more confidence within myself and this in turn has flowed on to my Husband who is so much happier to see Me so settled with my decision to have Surgery. I had no complications with this Surgery - Very good recovery Post Op - Very minimal Pain - Surgical scar lines are fading fast. I feel fabulous - I had no idea just how much this would change my life.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

On initial consultation I was very nervous and embarrassed . I found Howard very Personable, Professional and easy to speak with. Every aspect of the Surgery I was requesting was completely explained. I felt very confident in Howard's ability as my Surgeon from the first consultation. He has a gentle manner - Plenty of time to listen ( I never felt rushed) at consultations. I chose Cosmetic Surgeon Howard Webster for his extensive Surgical experience in this area - an added bonus - Mr Webster was now consulting in Albury (as I live in the local area) This was a huge advantage in regard to both pre and post op consultations, and very assistive to the country area. Howard said to me "This will change your life'. and it has done just that. I am a real person and I placed my Surgery in the hands of some one who I would highly recommend. I truly could not fault any area of Service and communication with my Surgical experience.