34 Years Old, A Cup, Always Considered Breast Augmentation and Finally Took the Plunge! - Melbourne, AU

I am almost 8 weeks post op and I am incredibly...

I am almost 8 weeks post op and I am incredibly happy with the results of my surgery and the whole experience with Richard. I did a lot of research and called to speak to Richards’s assistant, Vikki, a few times before booking my first consultation. During the consultation, Richard answered all my questions and concerns easily and with confidence. I booked in for the procedure 2 days later and could barely wait for the big day! I was undecided about the size of implant when I first booked in for the surgery but decided to go with 315cc moderate profile mentor implants, the smallest of the sizes Richard recommended. I am very comfortable with the size and know I made the right decision for me, and I never felt pressured to go with anything other than what I was comfortable with. I have travelled from interstate for the consultation, surgery and post op check-ups and I am so happy I made the decision to go the extra mile to see Richard. His whole team, including Vikki and the nurses at Eastlink have been wonderful and I am very confident in recommending them. I’ve had such a great experience with ARC, I hope this is apparent from this review. Thank you, Richard and the team, you have one very happy customer in me!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon