Rhino Revision - Melbourne, AU

Fix collapsed bridge and bulbous tip from previous...

Fix collapsed bridge and bulbous tip from previous surgeons messy job. I don't like to be negative but my previous surgeon was not ideal and should not be performing rhinoplasty on poor unsuspecting, trusting patients.. Dr Greensmith on the other hand was an absolute gentlemen and made me feel at ease. He was not talking himself up life the previous Surgeon and he honestly has restored my confidence and if I were to ever have any other procedure I would go straight to Dr Greensmith! He is an amazingly talented man. And his manner and genuine nature shines through. I pics I am only 8 days post op and still swollen but you can see even through the swelling what an improvement he has made. I am two weeks now and still swollen but extremely happy with my fixed nose! I couldn't be happier!

More pictures

Rhino revision Melbourne

About 2 weeks post revision and swelling going down everyday. Results are better than I could of hoped for. My original primary surgery was because I went to my gp regarding breathing issues and Boney bump on bridge due to horse riding accident when I was 17. My GP send me to see a Dr David Ross from near where I live. I was also intending on getting an opinion from Dr Moss, but after seeing Dr Ross and him telling me he taught Dr Moss and that he would only over charge me for the same procedure - I booked my surgery with Dr Ross (big mistake).
Following my surgery (closed rhino to remove turbines and remove Boney hump) i had never been in so much pain and discomfort in my life. My eyes and face was so bruised and swollen, that I couldn't open my eyes for 2 days! But I thought maybe this was normal. At day 8 I had cast removed and I was still very swollen so couldn't see results. After a few months I knew something was not right and went back to voice my concerns regarding bumps and excessive swelling. Dr Ross said I needed some rasping to smooth things up. So I had a revision 12 months later by him at my expense, he said he found about five strange cyst like things in my nose / septum. Unknown cause! I believe it was bone fragment he had left behind. Anyway twelve months after waiting for results to improve I was still very unhappy with my nose. I had lumps and scooped out bridge which made my top look bulbous. My previous nose before any surgery was sooo much better and prettier. I started doing some research into plastic surgeons in Melbourne that do revisions and read review upon review. Dr Greensmith seemed to have all the credentials and all positive reviews regarding revision rhinoplasty surgery. Seeing him was the best thing I did as he has fixed my nose and my confidence. He was realistic about what we could do and would not commit to my surgery until he was sure he could help me. I'm so glad I found him and would recommend him highly. He called me 3 days after surgery to check how I was, I had vertically no pain, bruising and no swelling to my eyes. I was so amazed at how well I felt and how quickly I recovered! So different from the last two surgeries! I thought and realised that previously I felt like I had been butchered. When I had my cast off at day 7, my results were visible straight away even with swelling. I was so happy!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Greensmith is an absolute gentlemen and brilliant surgeon. He has made me a happy woman and restored my confidence. He did everything he modestly said and more!!