Not Loving my Abdomen Latetly! - Melbourne, FL

I've been bothered by my lower abdomen lately and...

I've been bothered by my lower abdomen lately and was considering surgery but didn't really have the time off work in order to have a full tummy tuck surgery. I just learned about SculpSure in October & went in for a consult & was excited to sign up. I got my treatment in early November & I am now 6 weeks out. I treated 1 area below my belly button (lower ab). During the first week after treatment, I had to massage twice a day & the area was not sore or painful, just tender like the day after a hard ab workout. This was non-surgical & was done in 25 minutes. I am loving the way my clothes fit & I feel great in my jeans. I am going to get my love handles treated next.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clevens talked to me briefly at the consultation about the treatment & my expectations. The laser techs performed the treatment and I was back to work after my lunch break. Everyone was very friendly & knowledgeable!