Under Eye Laser Surgery - Melbourne, FL

I really wanted to come to Dr. Clevens because I...

I really wanted to come to Dr. Clevens because I had plenty of friends and even my doctor recommend him! First off, Dr. Clevens is such a normal, friendly guy. I didn't feel nervous talking to him about my concerns and felt like he really listened to me and connected personally with me - It is rare to find doctors these days who make you feel that way. His entire staff were more than accommodating to me and everyone had such a professionalism about them. I was very impressed with every single person that I met at the Clevens Center. I have a few more treatments before I am completely done, but I am already so pleased with the results and know I will be looking and feeling great after my treatments are over!
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clevens is the most professional and caring doctor I have ever had! He does not rush his patients and really takes the time to get to know you and connect personally. Each step of the way I continued to be impressed by his office staff from my first phone call to set up a consultation, all the way to scheduling my treatments. I truly could not have chosen a better doctor!