Went to Dr. Clevens 10 Years Ago, 10 Years Has Passed Since Then...here I Am Again! - Melbourne, FL

10 years ago I had my first ever facial plastic...

10 years ago I had my first ever facial plastic surgery and I went to Dr. Clevens, I thought he did such marvelous work that it was a no brainer to choose him for my facelift....10 years later. I originally thought I wanted a third procedure as well, but after my facelift I didn't even need or want the third procedure done! What I loved so much about Dr. Clevens and his staff is that they didn't push me to go ahead and get the third procedure done, whereas I feel some doctors and surgeons out there would have pushed me to do it just to benefit them. Dr. Clevens is great about making you look great, without over doing and making your plastic surgery noticeable.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I think Dr. Clevens' experience has gotten better from doing facelifts so often. I felt completely comfortable having him do mine and knew that I feel confident afterward. I am VERY happy with my results and always recommend Dr. Clevens to my family and friends.