eyelid surgery - Melbourne, FL

I was a bit reluctant to walk into a plastic...

I was a bit reluctant to walk into a plastic surgeon's office at first. Upon my first consultation with Dr. Clevens he told me that my concerns were similar to those he heard from other men and that he could certainly help, I felt relieved and ecstatic. He made me feel confident when he showed me video imaging pictures of what could be done and how I would look. He has a very positive radiance and really did make me feel great about myself - to me, these are very important things to consider and know/learn about your doctor when trying to find the right facial plastic surgeon for you. When I was in the Army, I had a lot of duty stations and you hear horror stories about people with this type of surgery so I really think you have to do your due diligence and be careful. I feel that I was careful. I did my homework. Every single person I spoke to about Dr. Clevens all had nothing but positive comments.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

After just one consultation with Dr. Clevens I felt relaxed, and self-assured and knew he was the right plastic facial surgeon for me. His office is beautiful, and his staff are very welcoming. Sometimes wait times can be extensive because Dr. Clevens is of such high demand. (He's worth the waiting). My overall experience with Dr. Clevens was better than imagined. I can't recommend him enough.