40 Yr Old Man Staying in the Race - Melbourne, FL

Facial surgery is exciting. It's helped me correct...

Facial surgery is exciting. It's helped me correct aesthetic and structural issues. My most recent procedure was a blepharoplasty. In the past, I had surgery to address fine wrinkles. I am in love with the sun, which is definnitely problematic for my fine white complexion. Anyways, my bleph helped me look younger. Lots of sagging underneath my eyes, I feared eyes would contine to sag and make me look like some lady's Grandpa. I'm trying to look younger than these women. Heard that untreated eyelids can create vision problems in both the outer and inner parts of your eyes. Whaaat...that freaked me out. The final reason I went was the affordability, expertise and great track record Dr. Clevens offered.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have a friend who had facial surgery done by a general doctor: He never felt right about the process and the results were very disappointing for him. I avenged him though - got surgery right my first time via Dr. C. It was easy to go back to him because he's the man. We always have a good time in the consultations. Way down to earth guy asks me about myself as another guy to see what's going on before we get into the details. Definitely a guy you could have a beer with. Very straightforward, very kind caring, intelligent. Caring is his best quality tho. Every single procedure he calls me right after that night. Asks a ton of questions to make sure I'm doing the right thing. The bleph was no different. He makes sure we patients are following the recovery correctly. It's smart because the recovery stuff he recommends works. I've always recovered well - never a serious complication. Any issue goes away in the time he tells me it will. I'm psyched to see what else I can improve about myself with Dr. C.