Chin Implant Patient - Melbourne, FL

My experience getting a chin implant has been...

My experience getting a chin implant has been smooth sailing. I have always been a bit insecure about my profile, particularly due to my chin and after having this surgery I have found new confidence. The procedure itself wasn't bad at all and my scars are hardly noticeable already...only 2 months out. I felt I recovered quick and didn't have to worry about not being able to get back to work due to the surgery. All in all, it was well worth it and I am surprised at how good I look and feel this soon after surgery.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I really liked Dr. Clevens. He is well known and sought after in the central Florida and Melbourne areas so I knew of him and wanted to get a consultation with him. He listened to my needs and wants very well and was very active with me and worked to make sure he was understanding exactly what I wanted. He even showed me a computer prediction of what I would like after the implant and I have to tell you, it was pretty spot on. Being able to see what the difference would be was very exciting and calming to my nerves. I am so glad I chose Dr. Clevens to go on this journey with, he is excellent.