Dr. C is Best in Nation - Melbourne, FL

I went in to the consultation thinking that I...

I went in to the consultation thinking that I needed a major overhaul with a rhinoplasty and Dr. Clevens helped me realized that a minor rhinoplasty coupled with a chin implant is more fitting to my face. We used this computer imaging technology to validate this decision too, which was so helpful. On the day of the procedure, I felt nervous but I was more nervous in the days between my pre-op and the surgery - a testament to the confidence I have in Dr. C and staff. I did not feel much pain after the nasal surgery and the chin implat, there was more of a pressure than anything else. I am a casual smoker and found that it was not too difficult to avoid smoking for a complication-free recovery. So far I have had a very easy recovery. I can see positive changes, but I know there will be more to come as my recovery matures. I look forward to being even happier with the outcome!
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Even just bringing myself to the clinic for the first time was a great challene. Hour after hour I would research the backgrounds of plastic surgeons but to actually go to the clinic and talk to somebody was very difficult. When I finally started going to clinics, I never felt right. I would have to wait for a considerable length of time, or I wouldn't feel very comfortable with the staff members. I even went to Los Angeles and consulted with some of the plastic surgeons of the stars. That experience was horrible - they made me feel like 'cattle' - get in and get out as fast as possible. When I heard about Dr. Clevens through a friend of mine here in Florida, I thought I'd give him a try. My first visit was an eye-opener. I was impressed with the look of the office, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. In my first visit, I was surprised that I didn't meet my surgeon Dr. Celvens, but the staff that I did meet with spoke to me like a real person - woman to woman on my level. I felt comfortable and assured that I was doing the right thing. I was so impressed that I couldn't wait for my second visit and actually meet Dr. Clevens. My anticipation was well worth it. Dr. Clevens was kind, insightful, and made me feel unique even though I know he does this every single day. I felt extremely confident in his hands.