Perfect Derma Peel , 1st Peel

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Living in Florida has cause my face and chest to...

Living in Florida has cause my face and chest to become darker and more rough than my stomach. I had several consultations with recomendations ranging from IPL to a 3 time chemical peel after a month of Retin A and hydroquinone use and lastly was suggested to do 2-3 Perfect Derma Peels. Opting for the Derma Peel due to the low risk and lower cost. The peel was applied and with some slight burning which subsided in about 15 minutes. The first night I slept with the chemical on and experienced mild tightness. The second day peeling started but I was able to go to work. Itching and tightness was uncomfortable throughout the peeling process and managed with hydrocortisone cream. Some purple showed under my eyes for 2 weeks after the treatment then subsided. The 6th day I was able to return to work. I am happy with the results and have been told that my skin looks lighter and brighter. I will be going for a 2nd peel in 1.5 months.
Stephanie

The aesthetician was friendly and explained the procedure and aftercare. She applied the peel in a manner that made it feel like i was getting a facial including a massage. I was a little confused because the written and spoken directions were different. I emailed with questions after hours and received a reply the next day. Over all I am happy with my experience and will return.