68 Years Ols - Melbourne, FL

Dr Ortega is the best doctor in the world. She is...

Dr Ortega is the best doctor in the world. She is very competent, compassionate. I have never had a doctor like her. she is always available for any concerns you might have. I did have a few problems after surgery and she saw me twice a week to make sure everything was ok. She does listen to everything you have to say. I was very comfortable going into surgery knowing how competent she is. She makes you feel like you are her only patient. She is wonderful as a surgeon. She has a wonderful staff. Barbara her assistant is very good. I love them both. I would do it again in a minute. AS far as I feel she is the best doctor in the world. Anyone who needs this kind of surgeon should ask for Dr Ortega. I tell everyone how wonderful she is. I will miss her when I get released.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

She was very easy to talk to. She explain everything up front. Always there for you when you needed her. Wonderful doctor !!!!