Diaz Plastic Surgery -- Best Decision Ever!! - Melbourne, FL

Dr. Diaz and his staff are everything you could...

Dr. Diaz and his staff are everything you could want! I had a breast lift in March 2016, and I am so happy with the results. I will definitely be back to Dr. Diaz for any enhancements!

The entire office is fantastic! It's rare that every single staff member is a bright spot! Toni will expertly guide you though the consultation process and help you get things started. Dr. Diaz and his amazing RN Assistant Freddy will be right there before, during, and after your surgery. They are very good at what they do, and they really care about your health and well-being. All throughout the process, Larissa handled the office/administrative side with a friendly, professional manner.

I am so happy that I found Dr. Diaz! I highly recommend Diaz Plastic Surgery!! My husband was so impressed with his knowledge and expertise. From our first consultation, we knew that I was in very capable and caring hands!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Diaz took the time to understand what I needed, and he made sure that the procedure would be the best for my health and well-being. He cares about his patients, and it shows in the consultation, the pre-op, the surgery day, and well beyond. I am so happy that he is my Surgeon!! I recommend him highly!