60 Year-old Found What She Was Looknig for in Facelift & Eyelift - Melbourne, FL

My old, tired looking eyes drove my decision for a...

My old, tired looking eyes drove my decision for a consultation. I met with Dr. Clevens and he answered most of my questions and told me to meet with the aesthetician. The aesthetician at Clevens Center was excellent. She helped me realize that I could improve my entire face with better cleaning habits. After coming in a few times and working with the excellent nurses, I decided to move forward with a permanent improvement to my face and I took the leap of faith and booked a facelift and a blepharoplasty. The outcome was phenomenal. I expected a TON of pain but I felt no pain so my mind began racing like something must have gone wrong. I did feel very groggy after the three hour operation. It has been over a year since my surgery and there is very much of a difference.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

On the morning of the operation, I walked into the room and felt nervous. The nurses were smiling and laughing. Their good mood helped calm my nerves. And then Dr. Clevens came in and my nerves just disappeared. I felt tranquil almost immediately because it seemed like another day in the office for him even though the surgery was a huge deal for me. He was very kind and courteous and had great bedside manners which really showed me that he cared.