59 -- Blepharoplasty and Facelift from Dr. Clevens - Melbourne, FL

I knew of some folks who had gone to see Dr....

I knew of some folks who had gone to see Dr. Clevens and they all raved about him. Since he has such a good reputation in Central Florida he was a natural choice when looking into getting a facelift and blepharoplasty. He gave me honest suggestions and there were some things he suggested that I chose not to do, so he was very open about what could be done and what the outcome would be. One thing I really liked about Dr. Clevens is that he is very diversified. He has his private practice, but he also has a life, too. I think that makes him more real to his patients. He really cares.
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Clevens comes off so professional, but I felt at such ease talking to him and asking him questions as if he were a friend. He has wonderful bedside manner and calls you to check in after your surgery. I never felt like he was rushing to get onto the next patient while I was with him. His office staff also do an amazing job and are very easy to deal with making upcoming appointments. I couldn't recommend Dr. Clevens more.