53 Years Old, Big Breast and Wanting a Breast Reduction.

Was tired of the headaches, backaches, neck...

Was tired of the headaches, backaches, neck hurting and the strap grooves in my shoulder. The pros of the operation was feeling better and feeling better about myself. I wish I had done it sooner. I am glad that I found Dr . Ortega . She listened to what I wanted and took in considerations about how it looked on me. She made made me feel beautiful again. Thank you ! The office personal are polite and considerate . They always have a smile on their face and make you feel welcome.

Pictures of breast reduction

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend her for breast reduction surgery. She is very passionate in what she does. She makes you feel like a million dollars. She spends time with you answering all your questions. One of the best doctors that I have ever had. She is with you throughout your surgery and healing process. Calls you after your surgery to make sure that everything is going well. Never had a doctor do that. She is just an awesome doctor! Thank you, Dr. Ortega for such a beautiful outcome ! I just love it! Thank you also for your warm and caring smile and heart.