In my 30s...I Have a New Found Confidence After Rhinoplasty! - Melbourne, FL

I was really nervous about getting my nose done. I...

I was really nervous about getting my nose done. I have always hated my nose, it had a big bump on it and I always felt it made me look masculine. But, I was always scared that I would be talked about if I had my nose done since the difference would be so obvious....well, Dr. Clevens put my worries to rest during our consultation. Instead of feeling nervous and almost sorry for myself, he made me look at the positive side of doing something that would make ME happy. Once I realized I was my own worst enemy, the entire process became so exciting and I couldn't wait to have my nose done! Not only is Dr. Clevens very personable, but my nose looks great. I am a little over a month out and the healing process has been a breeze. I am not to judge my appearance until at least 3 months, but with how good it looks now I can't wait to see where I am at the 3 month mark. I honestly wish I would have done this sooner!!
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I only have good things to say about Dr. Clevens. He is very personable, professional, has a good sense of humor and a way of making you feel very relaxed. His office is beautiful and his staff was always very friendly and professional. However, he was always very booked and sometimes making appointments to fit my schedule was a challenge. It just goes to show that he is very popular and very good at what he does...I would recommend Dr. Clevens to anyone who is interested in getting any type of procedure done.