29 Years Old and Have Always Had Issues Breathing, Smelling, Etc. Finally Had a Rhinoplasty and Can't Believe I Waited So Long!

I was against plastic surgery when I was younger,...

I was against plastic surgery when I was younger, but I cannot recommend it more now! Plastic surgery returned the function of my nose to me. My breathing and smelling is much improved. The Rhinoplasty allowed me to enhance my appearance with just a slight adjustment to my nose. Friends who did not know I had this done tell me that I look better and they don’t know why – that is the perfect compliment! I do not want people to be able to tell I had “work done.”
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you Dr. Clevens for taking the time to see me. I know how busy you are because you were available for operation about 3 months after I called and made the consultation appointment, but the wait was well worth it. I look better than ever. You are as good as the patients testimonials on your website indicate. It was also so cool to use the computer software and see on the screen how I could tailor this Rhinoplasty to work for me. You and your staff are excellent and I will recommend you to all my friends. I will make sure they know to book you sooner rather than later! Thank you!