Excellent result ! Lower SMAS - Melbourne, AU

I am very happy with the lower SMAS procedure I...

I am very happy with the lower SMAS procedure I had with Dr Christopher Moss, everything has gone smoothly. The older I get the more risk averse I have become, which is one of the reasons I chose Dr Moss as my surgeon, I knew with his expertise, experience and impeccable reputation that I would get an excellent result and that the highest of standards would be adhered to. In particular, I wanted facial rejuvenation that looked natural and not overdone and Dr Moss (who has a reputation of being meticulous) is one of the few surgeons able to achieve such an outcome.
Even though I was nervous prior to the surgery (because I do find the whole hospital experience intimidating) I have to say I was very comfortable with Dr Moss and his team, they have the highest standards in all aspects of care. The anaesthetist was very pleasant, likewise the nurses and at no time did I feel judged, even in the hospital everyone was very respectful and caring.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon