Breast Lift, No Implant. 36 Year Old Fit Woman, 2 Kids - Melbourne, Australia

Ok, I just wrote the longest review which...

Ok, I just wrote the longest review which accidentally deleted. I'm in hospital having had my surgery and Mr Weymouth just walked in for review (hence the accidental deletion as I threw my phone to the fable). I am sooo happy so far. I went to see another surgeon first who I felt presented a much more invasive treatment plan that didn't suit me. I'm fit and active and just lost 22kg. I gave birth vaginally so don't have any scarring and minimal stretch marks. First doctor wanted to do fully tummy tuck and breast lift with implant. This didn't sit well with me so I sought a second opinion and so glad i did.

Mr Wymouths website might not be flashy but I think I found a real gem here. He is professional and knowledgable. He answered all my analytical questions whereas he other doctor was nice enough but a bit vague. He said lipo would be enough on me and lift without implants possible. Also a lolipop incision was suggested versus an anchor. So after much consideration I scheduled in.

So far, I love the results. Mr Weymouth said they look like augmentation but he used my own tissue to create a lift and add projection. The shape is so nstural and round and I have had next to no discomfort. I've had no pain medication other than in surgery. They still look like my boobs just lifted.

The liposuction was performed. I'm told results can't be seen until swelling goes down. I'll post photos in a few weeks. I'm eager to get back into weight training focusing on lower body.

New photo 1 day post

4 days post op for breast lift and liposuction

So it's been 4 days post op and I'm feeling really good. Drove for the first time today (on nil meds) and did normal household talks. Walked around the city for a few kms while shopping. Had a really big appetite and considering I hadn't eaten much over the few days of surgery, made up for it. This has left me feel a little bloated so need to focus on my clean eating.

Had a call for Mr Weymouths rooms to check on me which was nice and they offered to change my dressings for the lipo sites. Took them up on offer and went in. The nurse was lovely and changed dressing and Mr Weymouth popped in and said everything looking good.

My breasts have retained their size so far which I am so happy with - was so worried they would reduce. Mr Weymouth said that there isn't much swelling in my breasts so size size I should remain a DD! So amazing considering he reshaped using just my own tissue!

Still have bruising and tenderness near lipo area, not going to evaluate results as seems a little bloated at the moment.

Getting itchy feet wanting to go to the gym, miss my workouts. But I don't want to risk it anything since my recovery is going so well.

Healing good but over eating due to boredom

So it's 7days post op and recovery is going well. I have gone stir crazy not being able to return to my normal gym routine which was quite active (5 weight training sessions plus runs). So yesterday I went for a long walk and today I did a spin class. My energy has dropped with the lack of exercise and I'm finding in the past 3 days I've been eating really badly. This has left me psychically bloated from all the food and made things so much more uncomfortable. I think I'm just getting anxious about losing fitness so I'm substituting it with over eating (ironic I know).

The bruises are still present, the boobs are getting softer now but still nice and high.

13 days post op breast lift

So it's nearly been two weeks and I must say I'm feeling 90% back to normal. Firstly I'm back to the gym and doing some lower body exercises as Wellers some upperbody weights. I've obviously got a little bit of fitness due to being out of the game for two weeks, but I'm actually quite pleasantly surprised that I'm back in the gym. I had my follow-up appointment with my Doctor Who gave me the all okay to go back. I am so happy with my results so far, there really has been no complications and the shape is amazing to me considering I do not have any implants and he use my existing tissue to create it. So basically I have stayed the same bra and cup size which is perfect outcome for me. Although I can't see the scarring as it underneath the tape, it looks quite neat and I'm hoping it will heal nicely. In regards to the lipo, I noticed some small changes in my lower belly but I must admit my diet hasn't been great in the last week so I don't think the bloating has helped. I've stopped wearing my compression garments except for some spanks during the day. All sweet and happy.

8 weeks post breast lift no augmentation

Ok so it's 8 weeks post breast list and lipo on my tummy. I've been on holidays so it's been awesome recovering with some sun. Feeling good. Notice the breasts have softened up a lot now, and slightly dropping a tiny bit. Now that the swelling has gone down they don't have as much fullness in the top but I was expecting that to reduce. The shape of the nipples are a bit tear drop like - but I'm happy with them.

The lipo - I really don't know what to make of the lipo. The recovery has been good, bruising and scars gone but I haven't posted photos. I have put on a few kg from the holiday and my post surgery reduction in exercise. I really don't notice a massive difference and it's a bit patchy - but I'm going to wait and get lose those few kg I put on a see if it makes a difference
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, knowledgable. More minimalist approached and gives risk factors. Very happy with him. I was fit in for last minute request appointments after hours which I appreciated. He is certainly a highly skilled surgeon - no fluff.