41 Years Old, 3 Kids, New Tummy - Melbourne, AU

I was completely sick of my bulging tummy and had...

I was completely sick of my bulging tummy and had a muscle defect "like the grand canyon" according to my physio. I was getting back pain, and despite careful exercises (no crunches, everyone!) and getting down to my ideal body weight, the belly remained. I saw 2 different surgeons and clicked with Mr Grinsell right away. I wasn't intending to get a breast augmentation but my husband and Mr Grinsell both suggested it, so I went ahead and had that also. The tummy tuck was pretty hard work, but I was back doing my job (lots of sitting and walking around) by 4 weeks post op. A few years on, I am so glad I did this surgery, I can now do any exercise I choose, fit into clothes without bulges, and the back pain is gone.

I contemplated a TT for years before finally going to see Mr Grinsell. He was kind, respectful and his staff were completely professional. He did a sensational job - with great attention to detail. I decided to have a BA at the same time and the results are fantastic. I now have a completely flat stomach, nice boobs and a great scar that is almost invisible. Mr Grinsell's aftercare was exceptional, he was always available to answer questions and see me if I had any concerns. I would highly recommend him for his skills as well as his approachability and care.