pixel laser, asian skin, female, 25 yo :) Melbourne, AU

Since my wedding is coming soon, I've decided to...

Since my wedding is coming soon, I've decided to splurge a bit and had my first skin treatment ever. The clinic recommended this skin resurfacing treatment that I had to take 3 times, and today was my first day. I had my pixel laser at 9am, and I am now sitting with my face in front of a fan because my skin feels like it's BURNING. I hope it's worth it. Gonna keep this post updated :)

My concern at the moment is if the redness will go away soon enough or not. I need to go to the office on Monday! :(

Day 2 update

My face looks a lot better than yesterday, the redness is less pronounced, and barely visible on my forehead. The skin feels tight and rough, I think it's because it's healing/dry (I wasn't allowed to put anything on my face except cold water)

Unfortunately I think i will need to wear some makeup to cover the rest of my face tomorrow.. The clinic said I am allowed to use moisturiser tonight and light makeup tomorrow.

Day 3

Today was hard because I couldn't cover the redness and flakiness/skin cracks with make up.. Everyone at the office thought I had a bad case of sunburn, and teased me a bit. But at the end of the day, when I removed my makeup, the outer skin was peeling off easily, so now it looks a lot better (although a bit red).

I can see the my enlarged pores around the nose area are starting to shrink! It's amazing!

I wasn't planning on continuing this treatment earlier today, but now I think it's worth it!
Clear Skin Clinic