Mommy Makeover 40's Breast Lift Without Implants & Tummy Tuck. Melbourne, AU

I have been on this site for a couple of years and...

I have been on this site for a couple of years and I'd like to say how the before and afters and stories have really helped me finally take the plunge. Basically, I'd put on 65+ lbs with pregnancy, then yo-yo'd down and up until about 5yrs ago and have maintained my 68lbs weight loss for the last 4yrs. Unfortunately I was left with a lot of saggy belly skin and droopy boobs (My bra size has changed over the years from 10D to 10DD to 14F to 12C to 10DD to a droopy 10C/D) My breast tissue felt loose and the skin was stretched and I'd hate how they'd virtually fall out of a bra when I'd lean over.
Initially I thought I'd also get implants to achieve that 'full upper pole' but after much debate with my PS and husband decided against it as I didn't want to look top heavy. My husband who initially didn't want me to have any surgery because he felt I was beautiful just as I am (don't you love partners like that?).....was more at ease when I opted not get the BA with the BL.....and he let me make that decision all on my own:)
I knew I'd need a full TT and BL but I had no idea what sort of BL was required. I felt very comfortable handing that decision over to my PS..... that's what you pay the big $$$ for.....their skill and guidance. After all the measurements and discussion he said I'd need the vertical, lolly pop lift and full TT with MR (because I had a lot of loose skin above the navel too).
Anyway, I'll post some pre-surgery pics -one of them is my pre-tummy when I do a plank-wish I could have got a good side pic of this because it used to look like a tent of skin hanging down, but you get the idea anyway.
I will update my progress as I go along, but so far, so good. I'm being realistic, so any improvement will be fantastic and anything beyond that is a bonus! I'm concentrating on a speedy, positive recovery, so I haven't looked at everything properly yet ( & I don't trust my judgement with all these post-op meds, but my husband says i look great).
Dr Grinsell (and the anaesthetist) were phenomenal on the day of surgery, so I couldn't be in better hands going forward. I wasn't overly nervous on the day because I felt like I had so many thorough discussions with Drs. The first & second day post-op were not easy (ab & back pain, nausea, extreme tiredness, etc) but everything is progressing and I'm feeling better and I'm more mobile. Normally I don't like take any pain killers etc, but I don't want to be a hero in this situation, so I'm following all my the Dr's instructions!

No saggy skin!

Starting to feel better and it's fantastic to see that the layers of loose skin are GONE! My breasts are healing beautifully too.

The skin marks and lines in the pics are from the garment and binder.