37 Year Old Mother of 4, Including Twins. Much Needed Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation - Melbourne, AU

After having 4 beautiful children (10 lb, twins...

After having 4 beautiful children (10 lb, twins 14lbs combined, 9.5 lbs) and breastfeeding all for over 12 months I was very unhappy with my post-baby body. I exercised very regularly and weighed in at 56kg, There was no volume remaining in either breast just saggy skin. My tummy was just very loose skin with a midline muscle separation of over 5cm. I felt there was nothing more I could do to improve my body shape other than reconstructive surgery. I underwent a muscle repair/tummy tuck and breast augmentation. I am so happy with the final result. My breast and tummy now look how I looked before having children. I can now wear normal bras not extremely padded bras. I can now wear pants without suck-me-in granny underwear. Although this was a lot of money it was so worth it.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was Mr Howard Webster. He is very experienced and has a lovely quiet and professional bedside manner. He answered all my questions thoroughly and explained everything really well. I could not fault his preop or postop consultation. During my stay in hospital he even come in after normal working hours to check on my progress. I am extremely happy with the surgeon I chose.