I Had a Breast Lift and Implants - Melbourne, AU

Hi everyone , this is my first post ever as ive...

Hi everyone , this is my first post ever as ive just joined, i feel very sad about my breasts i am 24 years old i had a child when i was 19 and breastfed him for a little over a year, i had my implants and lift done nearly 2 years ago i never thought about the implants i just wanted to get my very very saggy boobd of my chest Litterally im not even joking , at 22 they were sooo saggy it was horible ...anyway when i spoke to my surgeon he said there could be significant reduction in size after the lift long story short i was persuaded and i was happy with my decision untill about one month post op they felt so uncomfortable and unatural, anyways i am 2 yrs post opp and have quite a bit of sag ( i had a lollipop lift and 275ml implants saline right on top of the muscle, i am thinking about a explant to get these horrible things out of me and im sad as i know there will be so much sag when i do and cant go thru another life, i cant even afford the explant right now.... i live in Australia and its so expensive here ....

Renewed hope

Long time since I posted this and I will say I was quite a bit upset when I wrote it , although I wasn't happy with them I came to live with them and was somewhat happy but unfortunately they sagged quite fast and if I could go back again I would just get a lift and that would be it.
My plan now is to get the implants taken out and have a repeat lift done .
Mansoor has been very understanding of my concerns and continues to offer his support and professionalism with any of my concerns , I intend to go back to him as he has offered to fix them for me .
Before pictures and after pictures attached after pics are 6 months later and one today 6.5 years later .