59 Years Old, my Present to Myself for Losing 53 Kg - Melbourne, AU

I had a great experience with my first operation...

I had a great experience with my first operation which was a full body lift to remove baggy skin and after a few years of getting fitter, I had a thigh lift and then a facelift - complete with brow lift. The first day after the facelift was hell. I felt awful, mainly because of being under for 7-8 hours but also because I understand that brow lifts can make you feel queezy. After that day I have not looked back. I am absolutely in awe of the surgical work and the way I feel and look. I love the present I gave myself.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Howard is a marvel. He has a great way of explaining the detail of the procedure without making me feel scared, and making me feel positive about my decision but also appreciative of the realities. I knew exactly what to expect and reality met expectations. I was a good patient and the process was good to me. Howard is an exceptional plastic surgeon - I guess that's why I have had 3 successful procedures and feel all of them were worth every minute/$.