Needed my Self Esteem and Confidence As a Woman! - Melbourne, AU

Dr Moss has changed my life! I suffered from poor...

Dr Moss has changed my life! I suffered from poor self esteem and just didn't feel womanly when it came to my breasts. After shopping around and doing my due diligence, no-one in my view was more qualified, experienced, professional and worth the money than Dr Moss.
Dr Moss and his wonderful staff made me feel like part of the family from my initial consultation, and still do to this date - 8 months post surgery. You really pay for what you get and Dr Moss' service and quality is worth every cent!
I encourage every person who is contemplating surgery to visit Dr Moss and have your initial consultation, as you will definitely see that when it comes to surgery, your body and your health you cannot put a price on quality, safety and professionalism.
Thank you Dr Moss, and thank you to your team!
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Chris Moss is one of the most professional, experienced and knowledgable surgeons I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and assisting me. He makes you very comfortable from your first interaction and this continues pre and post surgery. He tells you the reality of what you are wishing to under and makes sure that your understand all aspects of the surgery before committing. If you choose Dr Moss you are making the best choice!